O HAI THIS BLOG PURPZIEZ 2 B UZED AZ MAH PLESIOUS MEM. :)

2008/01/25

(lion < tiger) ? (tiger < fish) ? YUP : NAH : NAH ;

Urban Dictionaryをボケーと見ていたら,こんなんがあった.
[Browsing Urban Dictionary, I found this.]

lion
A big, furry brown cat, found in the savvanna of Africa. NOT the jungle, you phyco's.
Often toated as the king of beasts, and no one knows why. Some say that the lion is the
biggest cat, even though the tiger is the biggest cat in the world. Often hunted for trophies.

Lion- Bwa ha ha! I'm the lord of the jungle!
Tiger- (walks out of jungle) Dude, you live in a savvanna
Lion- Shut up and bow, slave!
Tiger- (bashes lion with paw, instantly snapping neck) Bitch!

ライオンよりトラが強いかも! :D
[LOL K. tiger pwn3d lion! :D]

tiger
A big orange and black striped liony thing with sharp claws and rather a nasty bite.
They don't usually eat men but that's only because they don't usually get the chance.
Obviously, if you live near a tiger it may consider eating you. Basically, what I am
saying is - the further away you live from a tiger, the less chance you have of getting
eaten by one. I live in Selhurst in South London and NOBODY here has been eaten by
a tiger since 1922 and I'm not even sure that it was a real tiger then (although I suppose
if it ate someone it must have been a large carnivore so it may as well have been a tiger
as anything else). Perhaps it was some sort of mock-tiger. Or maybe a stripey bear or
something. I don't know, I wasn't even born then and you know what old people are like...
The whole thing is probably a tissue of lies from start to finish. Anyway, thats sort of
what a tiger is. So thats cleared that up then. Actually, I don't know why I bothered.
I've never met a single person who didn't have some idea of what a tiger was so it seems
a bit pointless describing one. I don't really think that the purpose of urban dictionary
is to define the bleeding obvious. It really seems to be a forum for 'street' types to say
things like "Yo!" and "Your mutherfucking sister's a ho!" and "Janice is such a slut" etc.
Even such people as this probably know what a tiger is.

" I say George, your hand looks sore."
" Yeah, a tiger bit me. It's true, honest, go on, hit me in the stomach!"

or

"Mary, you'll never get anywhere in life by just lying around without a head, you know."
"Gurgle gurgle gurgle"
(Translation: "This is true mother, but as a tiger has bitten off my head and eaten it, I'm
afraid I have no choice. In fact, that is the very reason why I'm finding it a little difficult
to communicate with you at the moment and so I shall stop forthwith. Goodbye for ever")

ナンテコッタ,トラは人を喰わないだって? :D
[WTF, tiger don't usually eat men? :D]

更に調査した結果,サカナ最強説が有力か! :D
[Finally, I realized fish is t3h bestest animal! :D]

fish
An animal that lives in the water and swims. They might kill you in some instances.

"Where's Kenny?"
"Dude, a fish killed him."
"Damn."
"Let's go play wiffle ball."

水族館に逝く時は動物園に逝く以上に注意しよう! :D
["Aquarium is more dangerous than zoo", I HAS NEW UNDERSTANDIN! :D]

0 件のコメント: